Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one’s youth.

-Psalm 127:3 &4

Friday, June 3, 2011

Jenna Beth

(I know - this photo has almost nothing to do with the story... but she's just so cute!)

Jenna Beth walked by me this morning clearly making a fashion statement with her manner of dress. Toddler underpanties indicating that potty-training is now in full swing and a tee shirt peeking out beneath her inside out swim top.

"I wanna go hweeming!"

She had added the swim top herself.

As she strutted by, she made a funny face and stuck her tummy way out to encouraging siblings to tickle her. I commented to mom, "She's an interesting one."

"I not uh inchworm!" Came the indignant reply.

Yep, case in point.

No comments: